How do I manage staff?
Allocate, follow-up, escalate:
- Allocation of accounts to users, are vital in managing staff performance. In Debtpack user allocation is done via scheduled business rules.
- Once accounts have been allocated, all actions performed by the user are recording against their name.
- The calendar provides each user with a summarized to-do list, indicating work due today as well as overdue work.
- Each manager has access to each individual staff members work and can monitor daily progress.
- Boundaries are set around the time allowed to perform each task, which in turn enables scheduled business rules to escalate incomplete tasks to the manager via email or pre-defined reporting.